Unit 6 - Price Guide $575,000
ONLY 1 REMAINING
This exclusive collection of just 6 spacious townhomes located in the heart of thriving Mayfield, central to all amenities and offers the connectivity of city living due to its proximity to Newcastle CBD combined with all the benefits of life in this up-and-coming suburb. Rubicon offers beautifully crafted modern living spaces with generous proportions, expansive balconies and lush landscaping.
Please SMS '5May-Rubicon' to 0429 272 015 for your free Property Book.
Designed and built to the most exacting standards, each townhome at Rubicon is the perfect fusion of form and function, where every facet of modern life has been considered. Here you will discover open plan living areas, excellent quality fixtures and fittings and outdoor living areas in which to relax or entertain alfresco.
* Tri-level 6 x 3 bedroom, 1, sitting room, 2 baths, 1 garage.
* Each living space combines contemporary tones with fresh, light classic accents with air conditioning.
* Kitchens sit elegantly within the open plan living area featuring stone benchtops, tiled splash backs, quality appliances including gas cooktops, electric ovens, dishwasher and undermount range hood.
* Restful bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Fully tiled bathrooms with wall hung vanities, semi-frameless showers and freestanding bathtub.
* A selection of upgrades is available on enquiry
Once an industrial, blue collar suburb, Mayfield has reinvented itself in recent years to become the go-to area for first home buyers. Just 10 minutes from the city, there has never been a better time to experience the 2304 locale surrounded by all the ingredients for an enriching lifestyle. The area is sought-after and continuously improving for local residents and businesses. Parks, restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs, shops, schools and more are on your doorstep.
Once the site of the first vineyard in Newcastle and home to the BHP owned Newcastle Steelworks and the Sydney Soap and Candle Company amongst others, the suburb of Mayfield has one of the richest histories in the city. Beautiful, stately homes are abundant as are wide streets and verdant parks. Today this historic suburb is being rediscovered. The local property market is booming, the commercial shopping precinct is reinventing itself, and community spirit is stronger than ever.